Good news for those of you with Android smartphones who hate raising expenses manually – we’ve just launched Snap for Android!
Snap is a receipt scanning app available to all paying Crunch users which allows you to seamlessly record expenses simply by taking a picture of a receipt or invoice. The receipt is then whisked away to our partners at Receipt Bank, who capture all the pertinent data and feed it back into your Crunch account via our API.
To get snapping, follow the steps below.
1. Activate Snap
– Visit Crunch Connect, which you’ll find in the Your Crunch dashboard – click here if you’re logged in.
– Agree to the Snap terms & conditions and click “Activate”. You’ll receive an email containing your Snap connect token.
2. Get the app
There are three ways you can get the app onto your smartphone:
– Click here while logged into your Google account and click “Install” to have the app downloaded to your phone automatically (smart, eh?), or
– Open the Play Store on your phone and search for “Snap”, then find and install the app, or
– Scan the QR code to the right using a scanning app such as Google Goggles, then install the app when prompted
3. Connect your app
– Open Snap on your Android device and log in using the email address you use for Crunch and your connect token.
– Snap away!
If you were testing Snap for us, you can continue to use the version you currently have – although we would recommend overwriting it with the version on the Play Store or you won’t receive any updates.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments.