Accounts Administrator: Purchase Ledger
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- MS Office and Google docs;
- AAT qualified or studying towards a recognised qualification;
- Experience of working in an agile environment;
- Relevant experience of working in a comparable financial role;
- Ability to plan and multi-task;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Ability to manage change effectively;
- Work under pressure;
- Positive mental attitude
About the role:
As our Accounts Administrator: Purchase Ledger you will provide an excellent accounts administration function for E-Crunch Ltd and associated companies, ensuring management accounts and annual accounts are produced to a high standard and within agreed timescales.
- Ensure the Purchase ledger and General ledger are kept up to date, coded correctly and all transactions are entered promptly;
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts;
- On a daily basis ensure there are sufficient funds within current accounts to meet cash flow requirements;
- Provide information for management accounts for all group and associated companies;
- Prepare and assist with quarterly VAT returns for all group and associated companies;
- Assist with all Fixed Asset schedules including depreciation, prepayment and accruals on a monthly basis;
- Prepare and ensure that all suppliers, affiliates and staff expenses are paid within agreed time scales;
- On a monthly basis review Aged Creditors and reconcile to supplier statements;
- As requested provide departments with cost reports and advice on expenditure and cost analysis.
- Assist with budget preparation and cash flow forecasting;
- On a monthly basis to liaise with the Assistant Management Accountant to ensure that the TB and supporting schedules are complete and accurate;
- Assist with preparation of the annual accounts and provide support as and when required during the annual audit;
- As part of the company Treasury function administer staff expense claims, petty cash and company charge card, debit and credit card account;
- Provide support and assistance to all team members as required.
- Ensure that all Suppliers have been vetted and meet the Organisation’s standard.
Preston Park, Brighton
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.