Social Media Community Coordinator
The Social Media Community Coordinator will have day-to-day responsibility for all social media communications from E-Crunch Ltd and associated companies. This includes ownership of the company’s core social media accounts, monitoring company mentions online plus managing the company’s presence in forums. The Social Media Community Coordinator will ensure the tone and voice used in social media work is conversational and consistent with Crunch branding. They will be a key stakeholder in the development of paid social media placements.
The Social Media Community Coordinator will also have accountability for marketing the products and services offered in our Marketplace, including Mortgages, Collections, and Insurance. They will work in partnership with product owners and project managers across the companies. They will be passionate and ambitious about growing the market for our unique Marketplace products. They need to live and breathe the sector, monitoring competitors and ensuring Crunch continues to be positioned above and beyond others in the market.
About the role:
Social media coordination:
- Coordinating social media output, monitoring, and advertising to maximise brand reputation, customer satisfaction, and lead generation (channels to cover include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram)
- Proactively identifying those in need of business support and advice on social media, and directing them to the Company’s free support and guides
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in related fields to ensure knowledge is always relevant so they can be the in-house expert on social media and online community methods
- Ensuring Crunch maintains a positive presence in external relevant online communities and nurtures its own communities of customers and members
- Supporting and encouraging Crunch staff to be brand champions through social media and online communities
- Developing the marketing strategy for Marketplace products
- Managing and monitoring all marketing activities related to Marketplace products
- Contributing to product development planning as the voice of marketing
- Collaborating closely with sales, operations, accounting, and developer colleagues as well as external providers on the success of Marketplace products. This will include managing work by outside agencies such as our PR agency
As the Social Media Community Coordinator you will need:
- Intermediate level experience of social media management and tracking tools (e.g. Edgar, Owly, Buffer, Sprout Social, and BrandWatch)
- Intermediate level Google Analytics (or similar) competency
- Competence at updating web pages through a content management system (e.g. WordPress or similar)
- Demonstrable experience of working with online communities (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of working with designers to achieve quality campaigns material for social media placement
- Relevant experience of working in a comparable role, especially involving product management or marketing (minimum 2 years)
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Crunch Accounting, named the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firm in 2013, combines a team of expert in-house accountants available on the phone with easy-to-use online accounting software. Designed specifically for freelancers, contractors and small businesses, Crunch Accounting is more than just accounting – it’s a business tool.
The accountant and software service is available for a fixed monthly fee of £64.50. For this, users can invoice, add expenses, have their annual accounts and returns prepared and see the exact health of their businesses instantly with a fun, innovative and simple-to-use website with banking grade security. We exist to make you and your business successful.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.