About the role:
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques
- You’ve used automated testing tools and can champion their benefits. (Eg: mocha, jasmine, karma)
- You have experience of working with cross-functional teams, version control, GIT, agile methodologies
- You can effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- You have experience with CI tools
- You have knowledge of cross site scripting vulnerabilities, content security policy, and CORS
- You’re used to pair programming and be happy to mentor other members of the team
Bonus Points if:
- You’ve worked on large single page JS apps
- You have experience working within a micro-services architectures
- You’ve used Node.js in production
- You’ve worked with test teams and follow best practice for various test stages of code production
- You have experience of working with design teams and an understanding of the design
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email your C.V. and cover letter along with salary expectations to email@example.com.