Find out more about our approach to user experience and design at Crunch.
About the role:
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques.
- You’ve used, and are familiar with, at least one web-based application framework (ideally React).
- You’ve used automated testing tools and are aware of their benefits (e.g. mocha, jasmine, and karma).
- You’ll have worked with test teams and follow best practice for various test stages of front-end code and mark-up.
- You’ll have experience of working with back-end teams, version control, GIT, and agile methodologies.
- You’ll be used to pair programming and be happy to mentor other members of the team.
- You’ve experience of working with design teams and an understanding of the design process.
- You can communicate technical concepts to Non technical people.
- Worked on large single page JS apps.
- Knowledge of cross site scripting vulnerabilities, content security policy, and CORS.
- Experience with CI tools.
- Worked with Java systems.
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email your C.V. and cover letter along with salary expectations to email@example.com.