As Operational Auditor you would need:
- Experience in an operational role within a private sector organisation, ideally professional services or financial services.
- Operational audit experience would be desirable but this could be an entry level role where training would be provided by the Operational Risk Manager and the wider team.
- The ability to interpret data and produce reports in a concise format highlighting action points and recommendations.
- Awareness of operational risk and control concepts in a corporate environment.
- Experience with working with stakeholders at all levels and giving constructive feedback.
About the role:
As the Operational Auditor for Crunch you would assist the Operational Risk Manager in developing an operational audit plan for Crunch and take a lead role in the execution of operational audits in internal departments.
The Operational Auditor will contribute to the Operational Risk function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating controls in place to mitigate those risks. They will provide value-added advice and support to business partners in the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products and services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained here at Crunch.
As Operational Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the quality and effectiveness of risk management within Crunch, through comprehensive testing of risk management processes and controls, key internal controls; and corporate governance processes.
- Assisting management in the improvement of internal controls, including identifying scope for improving the effectiveness of existing controls and recommending new controls for key operations and major projects.
- Assisting the Operational Risk Manager in implementing a risk-based annual operational audit plan and agreeing timescales for execution of the plan.
- Effective reporting of risk management issues and internal control deficiencies proactively identified to Senior Management.
- Providing recommendations for improving the organisation’s operational controls and mitigating risks.
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.