Partnership Marketing Manager
Role Specific Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree-level qualification in a Marketing or Design related discipline.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable writing and editing skills, including examples that showcase ‘storytelling’ abilities.
- Experience of creating and implementing product launch activity.
- Experience of working with affiliates and partners.
- Ability to turn complex subject matter into clear, engaging content, telling the story of products for various Marketing channels.
- The ability to interpret and share insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
About the role:
To be responsible for managing all aspects of partnership marketing within Crunch to include partner-led product launches and lead-generation campaigns, development of marketing collateral and initiatives to support major partners, and managing the Crunch affiliate programme.
Working with teams across the organisation is an integral part of the role to build relationships. This includes the Sales and Marketing departments, the Engineering department, Product department, and the Senior Management Team. New product launches are inherently ‘cross functional’ and entail coordinating the work of many different people.
Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market.
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches.
- Use market research data to determine product pricing.
- Identify requirements for product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Conduct product and pricing-led competitor analysis.
- Working with Business Development team to create partner-led campaigns.
- Coordinate partner co-marketing budgets and initiatives.
- Identify and produce partner marketing collateral.
- Support Business Development with partner onboarding.
- Work within an agreed budget managed by the Campaign Manager.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
- Manage the affiliate dashboard and create strategy to drive improvements.
- Manage affiliate partners.
- Develop marketing collateral to support affiliate partners.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
Preston Park, Brighton
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.