Do you have experience of working in payroll or an interest in payroll services and looking to progress your career including professional studies?
What you will be responsible for:
You will need to consistently deliver all Crunch payroll services quickly and accurately and in line with the Government’s regulations. You must be able to work as part of a small team of payroll professionals, producing high quality work under pressure. You will need to evidence your ability to achieve key service and performance standards and that clients are completely satisfied with the quality of work and service delivered. You will also have a key responsibility to work with Crunch Umbrella Ltd’s clients, ensuring take-on procedures and ongoing payroll services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
About the role:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Payroll Coordinators as and when required.
- Assisting in the continuous improvements of the Crunch payroll and Crunch Umbrella service.
- End to end processing of monthly payroll for Crunch payroll clients and their employees within deadlines, to company service level agreements.
- Setting up Crunch Umbrella clients on the payroll system and processing payroll payments. This involves supporting Sales Advisors with advice and information.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records in both Payroll Manager and the back end of the Crunch system.
- Setting up clients for Auto Enrolment on the Nest system and related tasks.
- Assisting in answering queries relating to clients payroll via telephone and email (within 6 business hours).
- Payroll administration – starters, leavers, P45s etc.
- Calculating Holiday, Sick Pay and Statutory Payments.
- Ensuring all Final FPS/EPS submissions are completed and CIS filings are filed on time.
- Ensuring P11D submissions are completed including tax advice on benefits and expenses.
- Assisting in the continuous improvements of the Crunch payroll service.
You will also be required to:
- Proactively manage own tasks, client queries and team phone calls.
- Maintain your understanding of the Crunch payroll system, and update this knowledge as new features become available.
- Engage in system testing new features as required.
- Attend any training to develop knowledge & skills.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Have a willingness to ‘pitch in’.
- Adhere to company processes and policies.
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.