We are looking for a Product Lead to oversee the full life cycle of Crunch products by coordinating and facilitating the ideation, validation, technical development, launch, ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement of our growing product portfolio.
With a team of highly skilled Product Owners to manage the delivery of initiatives across the organisation and specifically Product Scrum Teams, your purpose as Product Lead will be to define, build and maintain a product focused discipline across the organisation.
Taking key direction from the Product Steering Committee (Head of Technology, Head of UX & Design, Marketing Manager, & CEO), you will be charged with ensuring a consistent and clear understanding across your team to ensure we deliver in a joined up and efficient manner.
About the role:
- Be the primary owner of multiple product roadmaps, managing dependencies across the organisation and leveraging functionality of knowledge from other products and programmes of work to deliver in a coherent and joined up manner.
- Coordinate consensus on priorities and communicate the ongoing holistic product roadmap plans to senior stakeholders.
- Assist direct reports govern their product backlogs and communicate release plans
Seek to understand all aspects of the business, its goals and aspirations and apply it to the deliverables of all product teams under your remit.
- Keep an oversight of our Business Process flows, and how they interact with Crunch Products and Services.
- Work closely with the Product Steering Committee to establish a shared vision across the organisation and product teams by building a consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Provide constructive and critical feedback to the Head of Technology regarding the long term Product Roadmap and their plans for execution.
- Compile monthly statistics for the Head of Technology board report covering the Crunch portfolio of products.
- Represent a single or small number of low impact Crunch products
- Use customer insights and analytics to validate customer problems and solutions throughout the product development process applicable to the product(s) you own.
- Represent the customer (internal and external) whilst bridging key representatives of the business together to break complex problems down into achievable product increments.
- Document and maintain key process flows that interoperate with the product(s) you own and how they touch with the human element of our business.
- Work closely with a number of departments to constantly improve the performance of the product, using creative means to bring innovation and evolution to the product(s) you own.
(Directly manage a number of Product Owners within the discipline of Product Management)
- Hold weekly 1-2-1s with direct reports
- Undertake reviews and appraisals of objectives against progression path every 6 months
- Promote best practice approaches within the team
We offer some great benefits to our team including a company pension, private life and health cover, free breakfasts and fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a relaxed, collaborative work environment.
Our mission is to help small business owners live the life they want by making their business finances transparent and easy to manage.
We know freelancers, contractors and small businesses inside out. We know the challenges they face, we speak their language, we know how to solve their problems – and we love sharing that knowledge.
We’re a Top 100 accountancy firm, we’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology companies, and we’re one of the most popular small business websites in the country. We have a huge range of skills under our roof and we look for new team members who can help us raise our game even more.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.