Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator looking to further develop your career in an innovative, revolutionary company? As the fastest growing accountancy Company in the UK, the position has become available to help us grow the Crunch Team.
You will be working with the HR Team to select the best possible talent to drive our growth and ensure we retain our fantastic culture. If you have the potential to dramatically change a very traditional, long-established industry then get in touch today!
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
- Have recruitment knowledge and experience
- Experience in recruiting technical and professional staff
- Proven successful recruiting methods
- Ability to head hunt
- Knowledge of employment law
- Be an enthusiastic team player who likes to be constantly challenged
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently
- Be organised and methodical
- Help out the HR team when required
- Be a clear communicator and listener
About the role:
Attracting and recruiting talent:
- Using passive and active marketplaces to attract talent, to include social media.
- Searching CV databases, utilising search engines, job boards and other recruitment tools.
- Using proven headhunting techniques to directly approach passive candidates.
- Writing creative and well optimised job adverts and other material to attract suitable candidates.
- Managing the Crunch careers page to promote new positions and explain what working at Crunch is like.
- Attending events to support the promotion of Crunch in the job local marketplace.
- Monitoring staff attrition rates to ensure Crunch remains known as a great place to work.
- Reviewing applications (CV’s) and short listing before passing out to relevant departments.
- Keeping recruitment activity records updated.
- Organising, attending and holding telephone, face to face and skype selection interviews along with others as required.
- Arranging and managing recruitment selection evenings.
- Preparing paperwork for new starters; contract, confidentiality agreement, etc.
- Providing agencies and candidates with feedback in timely manner
- Providing direct candidates with timely feedback
- Recruitment budget management.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers and agencies to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Negotiating candidate offers as required
- Analysing market trends and advising on salary levels.
- Keeping PSL up to date and ensuring recruitment processes are followed.
Sounds pretty tempting doesn’t it? Give that CV a polish and write us a cover letter telling us why this job has your name written all over it.
We offer some great benefits to our team including a company pension, private life and health cover, free breakfasts and fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a relaxed, collaborative work environment.
Our mission is to help small business owners live the life they want by making their business finances transparent and easy to manage.
We know freelancers, contractors and small businesses inside out. We know the challenges they face, we speak their language, we know how to solve their problems – and we love sharing that knowledge.
We’re a Top 100 accountancy firm, we’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology companies, and we’re one of the most popular small business websites in the country. We have a huge range of skills under our roof and we look for new team members who can help us raise our game even more.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.