Are you a driven and motivated Sales Advisor looking to progress your career in an exciting Brighton technology and financial service company?
Do you have a passion for sales and delivering an innovative product to the masses?
As a Sales Advisor at Crunch you will have the opportunity to bring on-board new clients and benefit from reaching and often exceeding the monthly sales targets set by the business.
About the role:
- Target driven role that involves hitting monthly and yearly KPI targets
- Providing accurate and concise business advice at point of sale to ensure the right type of clients are getting the right level of service including competitor analysis and comparison
- Engaging with clients via numerous channels including telephone, email, social and chat
- A consultative, intelligent selling style and strong rapport building skills
- Managing pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner
- Perform Anti-Money Laundering checks on every client
- Update internal CRM accurately to ensure information flow between departments is smooth
- Taking payments and setting up Direct Debits
- Maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities to partners with Crunch Marketplace
- Attending industry events and networking to self generate leads
- Work closely with other departments to ensure high levels of service are achieved
- Have experience and success in selling
- Be a results driven professional (must be able to provide proof of results achieved)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to achieve any set targets
- Be a natural networker, inquisitive and passionate
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic setup and entrepreneurial environment
- Have the knowledge and ability to use web based CRM systems such as salesforce
DOE + commission
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Crunch Accounting, named the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firm in 2013, combines a team of expert in-house accountants available on the phone with easy-to-use online accounting software. Designed specifically for freelancers, contractors and small businesses, Crunch Accounting is more than just accounting – it’s a business tool.
The accountant and software service is available for a fixed monthly fee of £64.50. For this, users can invoice, add expenses, have their annual accounts and returns prepared and see the exact health of their businesses instantly with a fun, innovative and simple-to-use website with banking grade security. We exist to make you and your business successful.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.