Service Operations and Quality Assurance Manager
As Service Operations and Quality Assurance Manager you would need:
- Proven experience of process management (documenting, analysis and change).
- Data management (production, analysis and insight).
- Track record of Data Protection management and detailed knowledge of the legislative requirements.
- Process mapping, process audit and risk management experience.
- Business planning and forecasting proficiency.
- Line management experience, willing to roll up sleeves and get stuck in when the need arises.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM system or similar is desirable but full training would be given.
- PCI compliance and telephony system experience.
- Usage of Desk or similar case management system/knowledge centres would be advantageous.
About the role:
This unique and varied role in terms of breadth and scope leads a team that provides day to day operational and business planning support to our client-facing teams, setting and monitoring the standards for Crunch practice management. It also provides an essential independent auditing function to ensure that the highest level of process quality and efficiency is being delivered to our clients at all times and that we are fully compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for:
Business Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Reporting (Operational Support)
- Provide key data, reports and insight to support the delivery of day to day service in the Client Services and Accounting teams including production of dashboards to report key metrics to the Senior Management team.
- Develop and take ownership of the Client Services and Accounting capacity model, ensuring it is maintained so that accurate business and recruitment decisions can be made.
- Develop and own the Client Services and Accounting business planning process and facilitate the quarterly operations business planning meetings. Ensure that accurate forecasting information is available to enable decision-making and that clear actions are agreed.
- Provide resource/shift planning data and support to the Client Services and Accounting Team Managers
Process Quality Control, Risk Management and Audit
- Define and document the end to end process for all key Crunch processes ensuring that they are constantly maintained and are up to date.
- Implement and manage ‘The Crunch Way’ operating standards for auditing process quality across the Client Services and Accounting teams, providing regular process quality reports to Senior Managers.
- Maintain and manage the Client Services operational risk register ensuring all risks are captured in the agreed format and mitigating actions are reviewed to put control measures in place.
- Be instrumental in the implementation of new products and services, ensuring that end to end business processes are defined and documented and that appropriate support material is created as part of the upskilling process for our teams.
- Manage Quality Controllers, Client Services Admin Support and Client Services Training Coordinator, ensuring they can perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Compliance and Terms of Service
- Ensure that all Crunch processes and practices are compliant with Data Protection (DPA), Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Direct Debit (DD) processing regulations and guidelines. Liaise effectively with Training, HR and Technology teams to ensure our obligations are met.
- Liaise with HMRC and Companies House and maintain the Crunch login details.
- Own and regularly review the Crunch terms of service for all products and services ensuring they are constantly up to date. Create new terms of service or update existing terms before Crunch launches any new products and services.
- Own and maintain the operational processes and reporting within our key operational systems (e.g. Salesforce, Desk, Synety) ensuring effective liaison with the I.T. Support or development team
- Own and maintain the content on the Crunch Help Centre undertaking regular reviews and ensuring that any revised or new content is created and signed off by the relevant Crunch teams.
Preston Park, Brighton
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.