You will enable the business to be agile and innovative by ensuring the reliability of our client facing infrastructure.
About the role:
You will be responsible for:
- Applying engineering knowledge and specialist techniques to prevent and to reduce the likelihood and frequency of failures.
- Identifying and correcting the causes of failures that occur.
- Determining ways of coping with failures that do occur if their causes have not been corrected.
- Applying methods for estimating the likely reliability of new designs.
- As part of the Support team you will be working in close collaboration with other Support team members.
- You will be involved in finding solutions and performing tasks which bridge the gap between corporate IT, applications support and system administration.
- Supporting different systems running Crunch product lines.
- Triage and providing resolutions to issues raised by different teams within Crunch.
- Technical discussion with 3rd parties to enable and integrate systems.
- Monitor and taking preventative actions to improve the stability of our infrastructure.
- You will be required to perform some out of hours work as part of our planned release schedule.
- In instances of major infrastructure issues, this role may require out of hours or additional hours to be worked in order to implement aspects of the Crisis Management Strategy.
You will have the following experience:
- Amazon Web Services
- Infrastructure automation
- Scripting or development
- Communication at different technical levels and abstraction layers to help people from C-level executives to developers.
We offer some great benefits to our team in our wonderful new Brighton Offices including a company pension, private life and health cover, free breakfasts and fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a relaxed, collaborative work environment.
Our mission is to help small business owners live the life they want by making their business finances transparent and easy to manage.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.