Technical Tax Accountant
Are you a Technical Tax Accountant with an ATT qualification looking to work in one of the UK’s fastest growing and market-leading online accounting companies?
Do you have a passion for taxation and finding new ways of working to challenge the status quo?
Do you want to be part of our goal to become the no.1 accountancy firm in the UK?
You must be ATT qualified and ideally working towards CIoT
About the role:
- Technically strong and able to provide advice and support to clients persuasively, accurately and confidently (tax only)
- Assist in researching and understanding tax law to support all departments at Crunch
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs on our client’s behalf in regards to tax investigations, client queries or tax submissions
- Provide guidance, training, coaching, and mentoring to junior staff (tax only)
- Maintain Crunch systems and apply this knowledge efficiently and effectively
- Maintain accurate client records
- Client take-on procedures
- Self Assessment returns (most complex)
- Client management, including emails and telephonic conversations
- Filing Self Assessment returns
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Add on/upsell revenue sales
- Support Trainee Accountants (tax only)
- Work closely with other departments (notably sales advisors and Marketing / client managers) to ensure high level of client service is achieved by providing tax support
- IR35 completion and review of peers work
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local fitness centres and food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Please email any applications, including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.