Location: Preston Park, Brighton
Crunch is one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy practices. We are an award winning, top 75 UK accountancy practice for small businesses with close on 10,000 clients. Based in Brighton next to Preston Park, Crunch is an innovative, market leader in online accountancy practice.
As an integral part of the Crunch team, we promise excellent training and exciting career opportunities. We provide a fully funded training contract towards the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification and you will study at our onsite Academy. We also support studies towards professional tax qualifications (ATT and CTA).
We pride ourselves on our great working environment and the world class service we provide to our clients. From the outset, you will build great relationships with your clients and get to know them and their businesses.
At a glance
- Fully funded studies for a professional Accountancy Qualification - ACCA
- You can study towards tax qualifications (ATT or CTA)
- Working with a range of interesting clients from start-ups to mature businesses
- You will provide great customer service
- Undertaking bespoke accounting and tax assignments
- Providing tax and accounting advice to a variety of client types
- 2 A-levels (grades A to E), in any discipline
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A to C), which must include including Maths and English
- Possibly educated to degree standard (2:2 or above)
- You may be close to qualifying, or qualified ATT or AAT
- Have experience working in an accounting practice
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of and ability to use web based systems
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or