Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role
As a Business Analyst with us you will be instrumental in supporting Crunch to deliver successful projects, manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals and objectives. You will take the lead in analysing, mapping and documenting our internal processes, identifying system requirements, creating cross departmental workflows and process maps across all business functions in order to update our processes and procedures when required. The results of this work will provide greater clarity and understanding of continuous improvement concepts, drive revenue growth, deliver efficiency gains and increase client handling capacity and satisfaction, and boost employee engagement by simplifying the ways we work.
- Break down and map existing manual processes and systems to identify business requirements.
- Develop an extensive understanding of our business change needs, assessing the impact of these changes.
- Capturing, analysing and documenting requirements.
- Assist with outlining the business cases for change as part of or following the 'discovery phase’ of projects and initiatives.
- Analyse working practices/processes to measure and report on potential efficiency savings working with the Transformation and Programme Lead and Operational Risk and Audit Manager to identify priorities.
- Engage and work closely with stakeholders to elicit, analyse and then document requirements.
- Build a library of key business 'as is’ and 'to be’ process and journey maps as follows
-- Create a standard format;
-- Live documents that can be edited by others and kept up to date;
-- Easily accessible by the whole business;
-- Created from the perspective of our employees and clients.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Support the delivery of projects with test scenarios and stories and communicate with stakeholders regularly to confirm any modifications to requirements.
Skills and experience
- Degree or accredited qualification in relevant discipline (ideally numerical or analytical related) is preferred.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role or similar role using relevant tools and techniques.
- Awareness of the features of a 'FinTech’ business and topical issues within the wider business landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in business process analysis and business process modelling.
- Ability to analyse data and provide insight across multiple business functions.
- Knowledge of third party accounting software such as Sage.
- Usage of CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Experience of 'agile’ project management methodology would be advantageous.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or