Location: Preston Park, Brighton
As the Client Services Administrator at Crunch you will provide day to day operational and administrative support to our client-facing teams in Client Services. Do you thrive in a busy environment providing exceptional service dealing with client queries by phone and email?
About the role
- Demonstrate a passion for service and strive to deliver the best possible Crunch service to clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate outstanding teamwork, provide support and assistance to all team members as required.
- Support with the signup process of new clients coming on board.
- Act as a point of contact for HMRC and Government Gateway and oversee the completion of all manual processes to ensure consistency and accuracy of data, and compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Manage tasks or actions to support the onboarding of our clients and to ensure compliance with HMRC requirements to register Crunch as their agent. This includes the administration of 64-8 forms and registering clients for PAYE and VAT using HMRC’s Government Gateway.
- Respond to client queries on the phone and by e-mail to support client manager teams and ensure tasks and queries are responded to efficiently.
- Maintain and updating client records in the Crunch CRM system, Salesforce and Service Cloud.
- Liaise with private banking institutions where applicable, including use of their portals for processing client business banking applications.
- Audit team activities, including accuracy of Companies House information, overdue tasks, 'un-enabled’ client accounts and missing client information. Also complete some call listening of card payment calls to ensure the correct PCI compliance process has been followed.
- Assist with any overflow of post, particularly during 'peak’ periods for the Client Services team.
- Maintain knowledge of client base and systems, updating knowledge as new features are added.
- Share feedback on any glitches in the systems used as appropriate.
Role-Specific Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of data entry and general administrative duties is required.
- Basic to intermediate level of proficiency required in Microsoft Office and/or Google application packages, in particular Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets.
- Client/customer service experience in a 'client facing’ role with regular contact by phone or email.
Full training will be provided on the following if no previous experience:
- Experience of a CRM system such as Salesforce, or similar.
- Telephony system experience such as Cloud call.
- Specific usage of Service Cloud or similar case management system/knowledge centres would be advantageous.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or