Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role
This role is responsible for leading and motivating a team of Client Managers to deliver an outstanding service experience to Crunch clients. They have a deep understanding of the Crunch client-base and are the driving force behind the team, managing their day to day performance and longer-term development encouraging them to build such strong relationships that clients want to stay with Crunch and will willingly recommend Crunch to others.
Using fantastic verbal and online communication skills and working closely with Accountant, Service Operations and Client Experience colleagues, this role is the go-to person for the team and ensures we deliver against our key service metrics and revenue targets.
Service Delivery & Team Performance:
- Demonstrate a passion for service and be a role model to everyone for delivering the best possible Crunch service.
- Proactively lead and motivate a team of Client Managers. Manage their day to day performance ensuring great end-to-end service is delivered to clients, that they receive the best support and advice and that all service targets and deadlines are met.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the Crunch clientbase by profiling and assessing client behaviour. Educate the team about how they can use this to 'know their clients’ and deliver proactive service at the right time.
- Ensure that best practice processes/approaches are used and quality standards are met at all times. Act on the monthly call and ticket quality results produced by the Quality Coaches to improve service quality and respond quickly to quality audit recommendations.
- Continually drive the teams to look for opportunities to upgrade or cross-sell other Crunch products and services where appropriate to ensure the client has the best advice and support for their business and that Crunch revenue targets are met.
- Work very closely with Client Services and Accounting Management colleagues. Actively demonstrate and encourage outstanding teamwork across all teams to achieve service KPI’s and SLA’s to meet client expectations.
- Actively manage attrition levels and identify clients who might be a flight risk. Take quick action to mitigate leavers as much as possible.
- Conduct one-to-one performance reviews and liaise with the Senior Client Managers and the HR/Learning and Development team to ensure everyone on the teams has a needs-based development plan. Deliver on-the-job coaching to improve performance where required.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Crunch processes, systems and products and be the go-to person for advice and education for Client Managers
- Take ownership and act quickly to recover the client’s perception of the Crunch service if something has gone wrong ,ensuring that the agreed service recovery guidelines and processes are used and that all cases are logged and tracked to ensure lessons can be learned.
- Coach, advise and educate Client Managers and Senior Client Managers to handle the client issues themselves as much as possible and only take ownership of resolution where absolutely essential.
- Collaborate with the Client Experience Manager to understand the root cause of complaints received and work with the teams to avoid complaints as much as possible.
- Strong Customer service background with proven ability to deliver great service.
- Experience of motivating and coaching others.
- Proficient in coaching and training of process, system and soft-skills in a team environment.
- Expert and detailed knowledge of Crunch end-to-end services, processes, products and partners
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or