Location: Preston Park, Brighton
Are you a driven and motivated individual who thrives on delivering excellent customer service and being able to make a real difference to our clients’ experience? Do you want to be part of our goal to become the No.1 accountancy firm in the UK?
About the role
As a Customer Service Representative you will naturally have the following
- The ability to engage with people and build professional relationships easily.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive approach and be happy to take on responsibility.
- Be organised and used to working in a busy environment.
- The knowledge and ability to use web based CRM systems such as; Salesforce.
You will be responsible for
- Providing excellent service to clients using a blend of phone and electronic media to provide support, advice and encourage the uptake of additional services.
- Managing your own group of clients building excellent working relationships and managing tasks and actions associated with client accounts.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and maintained.
- Advise clients on use of the Crunch software.
- Maintaining client records in the Crunch CRM system and document management system.
- Managing clients’ registered office post, including scanning.
- Referring tickets to the Accountant or Technical Teams as required.
- Engaging in the improvement of our customer FAQ’s (system and accountancy related)
- Obtaining feedback from customers and reporting back findings.
- Recovering service if things go wrong or escalating to your Team Manager if required.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or