About the role:
This is an exciting new role here with us impacting on all functions which will help Crunch develop a clear vision for data analytics, to encourage meaningful data driven decision making in order to maximise business performance and enable growth.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for routine and ad-hoc company wide and department specific data insight analysis activities.
- Advise business leaders on suitable tools to collect and measure quantitative data and provide qualitative insights to agreed timescales.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders across all cross functional teams to influence roadmaps and shape business strategy, projects and initiatives, in particular delivery of Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s).
- Understand the essential key business metrics required by Crunch across all business functions, prioritise focus areas and utilise a wide range of data sources in standalone or integrated third party and internal systems.
- Design, establish and maintain business planning and reporting tools such as performance dashboards and business intelligence tools and ensure information is accessible, concise and accurate.
- Present data, insights and narratives in a logical and engaging way that can be consistently interpreted across all business functions, identifying trends and patterns, showing current situations and enabling actionable recommendations for improvement to be made.
- Explore and support with our client profiling and segmentation activity and maximise the data available in our CRM system, Salesforce.
- Work closely with the rest of the Transformation and Programme team to drive efficiency, establish best practices and be an active contributor to the ‘discovery’ and ‘benefits realisation’ phases of business projects and initiatives.
- Keep up to date with external trends for data insight and analysis to ensure awareness of developments and advances in technology.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement and be flexible as the role evolves and grows.
Role specific qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading a cross functional product team for a commercial product from concept to launch.
- Proven experience of performing a data analytics and insight role in a business environment across multiple functions.
- Degree or other accredited qualification in relevant discipline (such as statistics, mathematics, computer science) would be beneficial.
- Awareness of the features of a ‘FinTech’ business and topical issues within the wider business landscape.
- A demonstrable passion for collating accurate data and interpreting and presenting it in a succinct and engaging way.
- Sound awareness of data insight methodologies and tools available including Google Analytics.
- Experience of collating and interpreting complex data from a plethora of information systems and CRM systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Advanced numerical and IT literacy skills, in particular use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience of advising or leading on strategic or transformation projects and experience of ‘agile’ project management methodology would be advantageous.
- Experience of building and/or maintaining dashboards or business intelligence tools and developing tangible metrics.
- Experience of implementing robust information security procedures and adherence to the GDPR.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or