Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role:
An exciting, fixed term position has become available for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join a successful, growing marketing function at Crunch. You will own data collection, tracking, analytics and technical integrations in the Marketing team which will have a positive impact across the business. Your experience and inputs will include SEO implementation, Google analytics and Google tag manager, SEMRush, Pardot, Salesforce and regular website maintenance responsibilities.
- Provide the data and insight for content optimisation and for digital marketing campaigns.
- Build, manage and optimise reporting and Dashboards for the Marketing team and Senior Management.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to track and analyse website traffic flow and engagement metrics and provide regular internal reports and Dashboards.
- Interpreting the advice and actions given by our SEO freelancer, to create priorities for other teams and manage the process.
- Support and guide colleagues on tracking and data collection best practice.
- Report bugs, and work alongside the Engineering team to fix.
- Maintain and manage telephone tracking system, working with our IT Support team to coordinate, implement and report on.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile Marketing.
- Maintain key performance analysis to inform marketing strategy and report on key metrics - developed in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing management team.
- Support the Marketing team to coordinate digital campaigns and automation workflows.
- Own data collection tools, working within a budget and reporting on spend.
- Work closely with Salesforce and Pardot system specialists to ensure reporting capabilities of the Company are continually maintained and optimised to report on marketing initiatives.
- Identify new reporting channels to complement and support the sales and marketing function.
- Make recommendations on data collection and analysis with the potential to create / build new work streams.
- Reporting ROI across all marketing channels / investment (end to end).
- Collaborate with central Data Insight Analyst role when in post.
Role specific qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading a cross functional product team for a commercial product from concept to launch.
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on data insight analytics and working with other business functions to create a standardised approach.
- Degree or other accredited qualification in relevant discipline would be beneficial but not essential.
- A demonstrable passion for collating accurate data and interpreting and presenting it in a succinct and engaging way.
- Sound awareness of data insight methodologies and tools available including Google Analytics.
- Experience of collating and interpreting complex data from a number of information systems and CRM systems such as Salesforce, SEMRush and Pardot.
- Advanced numerical and IT literacy skills, in particular use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience of maintaining dashboards or business intelligence tools and developing tangible metrics.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or