Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role
As a Payroll Coordinator at Crunch you will be providing assistance to the Crunch Payroll team to administer payroll for over 800 businesses subscribed to the Crunch Payroll service and other associated services.
- Working with a small team of payroll professionals to provide outstanding service to Crunch payroll clients and Umbrella employees
- Taking responsibility for specific aspects of the Crunch payroll service
- Developing new products for the Crunch Payroll service from research through to implementation
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC and other statutory/legislative requirements
- Ensuring the continuous improvement and efficiency of the Crunch payroll service
- Manage the monthly payroll for Crunch payroll clients and their employees within deadlines, meeting agreed service levels
- Setting up and managing Auto enrolment duties for our clients using NEST pension system and related tasks
- Building effective relationships with our customers and responding to queries via telephone and email (within agreed service levels)
- Ongoing communications with HMRC to discuss Ltd company PAYE matters
- Deputising for the Technical Payroll Manager as and when required
- Payroll administration - starters, leavers, P45’s etc.
- Calculating Holiday, Sick Pay and Statutory Payments.
- Ensuring all Final FPS/EPS submissions are completed and CIS filings are filed on time.
- Ensuring P11D submissions are completed including tax advice on benefits and expenses.
- Assisting the Payroll Technical Manager as and when required.
Skills and experience
- CIPP certificate or equivalent (not essential)
- Experience of all aspects of payroll administration and HMRC requirements for PAYE and other employment taxation
- High level of customer service experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an office and payroll working environment/role
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or