Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role
This role exists to help drive up service quality standards in Client Services by conducting monthly service quality reviews across all teams, analysing the results and shaping and delivering the coaching and training to Client Managers enabling them to deliver high quality service to Crunch clients. It is also responsible for delivering induction training for new Client Managers enabling them to 'hit the ground running’ on the team. By understanding the specific development needs of individuals and liaising with Team Managers and Learning and Development team, this role will identify, shape and deliver a range of high quality coaching and training sessions to individuals and teams.
Service Quality Review and Analysis:
- Conduct monthly service quality reviews across all teams. Sample a random blend of 'live’ and recorded phone calls and tickets for every Client Manager. Produce the results and analysis within agreed timescales and in the correct format.
- Collaborate with Client Services Team Managers to identify and prioritise the "on the job" development needs in their teams, actively suggesting the most appropriate coaching or training required to develop their performance.
- Analyse what’s needed to address common needs for training or coaching across the business and liaise with the HR/Learning and Development team and support with shaping and delivering activities.
- Analyse the above needs and understand the needs arising from the Crunch business plan. Maintain a prioritised list and agree the delivery schedule for on the job coaching and training across the operational teams.
Coaching design, delivery and evaluation:
- Create high impact coaching and training sessions using a blend of media and materials. This will always be with the support of the HR/Learning and Development team to ensure priorities are aligned and will be designed so that delivery could be via the Senior Client Managers and Team Managers if required.
- Deliver effective on the job coaching and training sessions ensuring that Crunch standards are consistently met and demonstrated.
- Deliver the initial training to new Client Managers ensuring they are ready to manage new and existing clients within agreed timescales.
- Measure the quality and effectiveness of the coaching and training delivered ensuring the development of individuals is recorded and that high standards are maintained. Successes should be celebrated and any improvements made in a timely way.
- Maintain the skills, knowledge and capabilities to deliver great client service and be a role model for these at all times.
- Maintain a flexible approach to stepping in to support service delivery as required by the Service Operations Manager - e.g. peak business periods.
- Take ownership and act quickly to support the teams in recovering the client’s perception of Crunch service if something has gone wrong ensuring that the agreed service recovery guidelines and processes are used.
- Strong Customer service background with proven ability to deliver great service.
- Experience of motivating and coaching others.
- Proficient in coaching and training of process, system and soft-skills in a team environment.
- Expert and detailed knowledge of Crunch end-to-end services, processes, products and partners
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit and breakfasts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, half day off on your birthday, and subsidised local rail and bus travel.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or