Location: Preston Park, Brighton
Purpose of the role
As a Sales Advisor at Crunch you will engage, interact and sell the features and benefits of Crunch products and services to prospective clients as a Brand Ambassador. Providing expert advice and support in order to nurture leads and complete the signup process you will work closely within a small team and thrive on delivering results and interacting with all levels to give regular updates on the sales pipeline.
About the role
- Achieve and strive to exceed monthly and yearly KPI targets, including team and individual targets for revenue generation.
- Provide accurate and concise business advice at the point of sale to ensure prospective clients are getting the right level of service, including competitor analysis and comparison.
- Engage with clients via all communication channels and platforms including telephone, email, social media and online chat.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner to maximise conversion opportunities.
- Perform all administrative tasks as required by the role, such as Anti-Money Laundering checks and other regulatory checks on every client as required.
- Update internal CRM accurately to ensure information flow between departments is smooth.
- Take payments and set up new Direct Debit instructions.
- Maximise upsell and cross-sell opportunities to our partners and clients to meet their needs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure high levels of service are achieved.
- Represent Crunch at trade shows and events to generate leads, increasing our profile with prospective clients.
- Support local networking events with existing clients as part of our Crunch Chorus activities.
- Flexibility with working hours to maximise to speak to potential clients at times to suit them, including remote evening and weekend working on a rota basis as required.
Role-specific knowledge and experience
- Previous inbound and/or outbound telephone and online sales experience with proven sales ability working as part of a team.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully creating opportunities, closing business and exceeding targets to drive revenue.
- At least intermediate IT literacy skills, in particular use of Google Suite packages and a market leading cloud based CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Software or accountancy knowledge or experience would be advantageous.
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or