Location: Preston Park, Brighton
Purpose of the role
As an Upsell Advisor you work closely as part of the Sales and Marketing team with other Crunch teams to maximise upselling opportunities with our existing clients. You will develop in-depth knowledge of Crunch products and services to anticipate client needs and exceed their expectations, driving long term loyalty and business growth. Our Upsell Advisor will be responsible for showcasing our Premium product offering to a wider client base.
- Engage with existing clients via all communication channels and platforms including telephone, email, video, social media and online chat.
- Developing positive, personalised relationships with clients quickly from intuitively building rapport and understanding their needs and preferences.
- Review the history and service requirements of clients as potential leads for upselling, including any feedback they have shared such as client reviews and NPS responses.
- Utilise the data and insights provided from our CRM system, Salesforce to prioritise and funnel potential sales opportunities.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner to maximise conversion opportunities.
- Provide updates on conversion of upselling opportunities, in particular to the Head of Sales and Marketing, and Sales Team Manager and key stakeholders such as the Board of Directors.
- Quickly gain knowledge about all aspects of Crunch products and services in order to articulate their features and benefits clearly and with self-assured confidence.
- Make recommendations to clients who may be interested in upgrading their core accountancy package and answer any questions to help them make an informed decision.
- Put forward ideas for developing our products and services and entering new markets to drive growth.
- Have a detailed understanding of our competitor’s products and any enhancements to their service offering.
- Perform or delegate all administrative tasks as required by the role, such as Anti-Money Laundering checks and other regulatory checks on every client as required.
- Achieve and strive to exceed monthly and yearly KPI targets, including team and individual targets for revenue generation.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure high levels of service are achieved and follow up on any leads identified by them from client interaction.
- Represent Crunch at trade shows and events to generate leads, increasing our profile with prospective clients.
- Support local networking events with existing clients as part of our Crunch Chorus activities.
- Support Client Development Advisor and work alongside them to deliver upsell targets.
- Be flexible with working hours as agreed to speak to potential clients outside core working hours, including remote evening and weekend working on a rota basis as required.
Role-specific knowledge and experience
- Proven experience as an established Sales Advisor or Consultant, and use of a structured selling model to promote products and services, primarily to existing clients, but also to new clients where required.
- Usage of a market leading cloud based CRM system such as Salesforce and interpreting information to help make data driven decisions.
- The ability to effortlessly liaise with stakeholders at all levels to update on progress with the sales pipeline performance.
- Extensive knowledge of similar products and services, ideally gained from working in a similar business model, with different package levels including premium product offerings.
We offer a range of staff benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local food/coffee establishments, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together.
Crunch is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion for all. We deal with all applications equally regardless of gender, race, ethnic background, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and covering letter.