This no-nonsense guide gives new directors’ of a limited company a clear and easy to understand overview of their responsibilities, duties and obligations towards their new business. You’ll also learn handy tips on how to run a successful, smooth and profitable operation.
With directors’ responsibilities comes a great power. However, the company must always comes first, and don’t forget it! Your duty to the company is the underlying and foremost legal principle to uphold.
This guide will help you fully understand directors’ responsibilities, providing everything you need to know to make sure you act effectively and, crucially, within the law.
Don’t own a limited company but thinking of setting one up? Our sister site, GoLimited, offers a cheap and easy way to register in just a few clicks.
“Excellent and friendly service, with a well balanced software package that is easy to access and use.” – Lindsey Wisken, Linlex Limited
- The legal definition of a director
- Important dates and directors’ responsibilities
- How to avoid penalties and late payments
- Crucial tax filing and return dates
- Basic directors’ responsibilities
- Understanding the role
- Important dates and duties
- Penalties and late payments
- Tax filing and return dates