Starting a limited company can be a great option for a freelancer, contractor or small business owner. This guide teaches you about limited company formation and gives you expert hints and tips on how to run a business.
If you’re confused about the potential benefits and implications of starting a limited company, this guide is for you. You’ll see how a limited company can save you time and money, plus you’ll find out how to register.
Included with our starting a limited company guide is a handy calendar displaying all the important dates you’ll have to remember, such as when to file your annual returns and when to send your end of year accounts to HMRC. Why not print this calendar off and stick it up in your office to keep an eye on deadlines?
“Our business has been with Crunch for 18 months now, and it has transformed the way we do our accounting.” – Paul Mallett, Business to Business Associates Limited
- What it means to run an incorporated company
- What taxes limited companies pay
- What to do about business insurance
- How to raise invoices and issue expense claims
- Optimising your wage using salary and dividends
- Becoming IR35 compliant
- Filings and important calendar dates
- Still not registered your limited company? It’s quick and easy to do with our sister company GoLimited
- Salary & dividends
- Important dates
- Accountancy timeline