Crunch are delighted to announce the launch of our simple bookkeeping software for limited companies, Crunch Zero! We’ve been looking at ways to offer a software-only entry to the Crunch platform for a while now, and we’re now delighted to be able to release it to the market.
For over 10 years, we’ve been the first and best provider of online accounting software and service in the UK winning multiple awards. Our limited company and sole trader accountancy packages combine our intuitive online Crunch accounting software with real human beings, available to answer your questions, offer expert advice, and provide all the support and guidance you need to manage your company accounts and taxes.
But what about those newly-formed limited companies – the start-ups looking for a professional, streamlined method of recording their expenses, sending invoices, and keeping on top of their bookkeeping? Well, that’s where Crunch Zero comes in.
Before we get into the details, don’t forget that if you like the sound of everything Crunch Zero has to offer, you can enjoy our new limited company bookkeeping software completely free!
What is Crunch Zero?
We like to think of Crunch Zero as your first step on the path towards a complete accountancy package – it’s the perfect solution for limited companies who are just starting out, who do their own statutory filing, and those who already have an accountant, but don’t have a way of keeping their invoices, expenses, and digital records organised.
With Crunch Zero, you can record your expenses, upload receipts, issue invoices, and access your digital records anytime, anywhere, safe in the knowledge that your information is being retained in a secure cloud storage system. Crunch Zero can also help you save time on your paperwork, allowing you to automate recurring invoices and streamline your company’s basic bookkeeping processes.
As we mentioned earlier, you can enjoy Crunch Zero for absolutely free, continuing our proud tradition of offering the very best value accountancy support on the market!
The complete accountancy journey
With the release of Crunch Zero, our comprehensive suite of small business and self-employed accountancy products and services is complete. No matter which stage of development your business is currently in, we can support you and help take it to the next level:
- Crunch Chorus: Our free self-employed community, with networking events, a supportive Facebook group, free invoicing tool, and jargon-free business guides and videos to help get a business off the ground
- Crunch Zero: If you’re just starting out as a limited company and need a simple bookkeeping solution with the option to add on more features as needed, this is the product for you. Streamlined, no-nonsense bookkeeping but without the additional services, advice, and support of our complete accountancy packages. All great adventures start from Zero!
- Crunch One (Basic and Plus): A sole trader service, with expert accountancy advice, personal tax filing, support from client managers and online software for the one-person businesses that are just beginning their self-employed journey or don’t want the increased legal responsibilities of running a limited company
- Crunch Two (Basic and Plus): A full limited company accountancy service, supporting all limited companies from initial formation through to an established business. You’ll get expert accountancy and company tax advice, personal tax filing, unlimited support from client managers and our amazing online accountancy software
- Crunch Three: A bespoke small business accountancy service for limited companies, particularly if they have multiple employees. With your own dedicated accountant and bookkeeper to support limited companies that have grown to require more personal support.
With this product range in place, you’ll have a clear pathway for your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re ready to help your business grow wherever you are in your journey.
The future of Crunch Zero
In its current form, Crunch Zero is a simple way to manage your bookkeeping, issue invoices, and record your expenses and receipts – but we’re always looking for ways to improve. That’s why we’ve plotted a roadmap of future Crunch Zero developments, which include the addition of our receipt-recording ‘Snap’ app, Open Banking, and, uniquely, the ability to purchase blocks of time with one of our expert Crunch accountants for information on improving your business and your tax-efficiency.
When this update is made to Crunch Zero, you’ll be able to purchase a one-off consultation with one of our expert, chartered certified accountants to discuss your company’s finances and any general accountancy concerns you may have. We won’t be acting as your accountants but we’ll be able to offer some of the advice and support our Crunch One, Two, and Three clients receive on a daily basis, and all for a low hourly fee.
We’ll continue to develop and evolve our Crunch Zero software, delivering on the plans in our current roadmap and also based on the feedback we receive from our most important users – you!
What are you waiting for?
You can start enjoying Crunch Zero absolutely free right now! Head on over to our Crunch Zero page and sign-up today, or book a call-back with one of our friendly, expert advisors, who can help you understand which Crunch package is the perfect fit for your business.