We believe that working through a limited company is the best way to protect yourself legally and maximise income for freelancers and contractors.
Previously the fear of bureaucracy, increased responsibility, and the possibility of fines from HMRC and Companies House kept many from incorporating.
With Crunch, however, these extra responsibilities are taken care of, so there’s really no reason not to form a limited company.
You don’t even have to worry about incorporation – sign up to Crunch and your account manager will handle your company formation on your behalf, often in just an hour or two.
- Tax efficiency – more take-home pay than traditional accountants or umbrella companies!
- We’ll deal with the taxman on your behalf – avoid the accounting jargon and HMRC’s hold times!
- Limited liability to protect your personal assets
- All the extra limited company paperwork included in our monthly fee
- We can do your Self Assessment too!
To get advice about working as a limited company and the service Crunch can provide, call one of our advisors on 033 3311 8000.
Try our Take Home Pay Calculator
Use our take home pay calculator to see how much better off you could be by switching to Crunch.
By joining Crunch you could save...
£ per year
Your take home pay would be...
£ per year
This is an estimated figure based on current tax thresholds for 2014 and the information provided. This saving includes your Crunch subscription.
Crikey, aren't you tax efficient?
It looks like a limited company with Crunch probably won't save you any money - it could still save you time though! Don't forget, Crunch includes:
- Unlimited access to an accountant
- Your very own account manager
- Free mobile apps to claim expenses
- Tax filings generated & filed electronically
To discuss your options with Crunch, give our advisors a call on
033 3311 8000