This no-nonsense credit control guide will help you develop your business practices to reduce the risk of being paid late, and will also help you chase clients that don’t pay on time.
You’ll learn about payment contracts, what you can put in your terms & conditions, and what you can do to enforce your rights. We’ll also help you understand UK late payment legislation and how to officially begin debt collection procedures.
If you’ve a stash of overdue invoices, our specialist debt collection agency, Crunch Collections, can get them paid. There are no contracts to sign, no upfront costs, and you only pay a fee if we recover your debt. Find out more today.
“Very helpful and keep things easy.” – Jamie Regan, JR Consultancy & Training Ltd
- How to protect yourself from late payments
- How to effectively approach late paying clients
- UK late payment law
- Official procedure for debt collection
- What is credit control and why do I need a system?
- Identifying risk
- Contracts of engagement
- Terms & conditions
- How to get paid on time
- Suggested overdue letters
- UK Late Payment Legislation
- Debt collection & recovery
- Top 10 signs your client is in financial trouble
- Emergency credit control checklist