About the Crunch:
Crunch is a multi-award winning Software as a Service (SaaS) company born in the heart of Brighton with a brilliant team of 130, over 17,500 clients and 50,000 Crunch Chorus members. Together, we single-handedly pioneered a complete online accounting solution to empower self-employed contractors, freelancers and micro-businesses in the UK, helping them to grow their business and create the lives they want as part of a powerful community.
Now we no longer have a large office base as we embrace remote-first ways of working, the role offers you the opportunity to work remotely all the time, or a mixture of office and remote working if you would prefer this as we have some temporary office space in the Brighton & Hove area.
About the role:
This role is the front line of Crunch! This opportunity has come up due to a member of the team moving departments within Crunch.
Responsible for providing excellent service and support to our new and existing Crunch clients as their dedicated Client Success Manager. Working as part of a team, the role is focussed on delivering an exceptional client experience and in doing so, our clients will happily recommend Crunch to others.
Using fantastic communication and interpersonal skills whilst working closely with other teams across the business, this role will provide unrivalled support to our Crunch clients, ensuring we consistently deliver our key service levels.
- This role is open to applicants who must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- All we need is for you to be able to work from home in a comfortable, private environment.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer sponsorship to overseas candidates.
- The usual working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
- We need you to have a solid internet connection (a minimum of 10-12 Mbps upload speed).
- We'll provide you with all the equipment you need to get set up before you start with us - so there's no need to supply your own.
- Proactively manage the end-to-end service for an assigned group of valued Crunch clients, ensuring they receive the best support with managing their online Crunch account effectively.
- Develop rapport with assigned clients to build enduring client relationships, check in with them to ensure they are using our products and services effectively to meet their needs and gain maximum value from their subscriptions.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure collaboration and deliver exceptional service as our ways of working evolve in our remote first culture.
- Encourage clients to refer and recommend Crunch products and services they love to others via recognised company referral and review schemes.
- Effectively manage a blend of verbal and written communications, balancing this with client-driven tasks each day - whilst ensuring that high levels of quality are maintained and that all key service levels are met.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Crunch client software, company processes, systems and products, ensuring that accurate client records are maintained at all times.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all regulatory requirements and ensure adherence to company policy and procedures at all times. This specifically but not exclusively includes GDPR, Anti-Money Laundering, Cyber Security, Anti-Bribery and Criminal Finances Act legislation.
- Proactively identify clients who may be unhappy or looking to leave the Crunch service, and use excellent knowledge of all Crunch products and services to ensure these clients are retained, following the outlined escalation process.
- Educate Crunch clients to be as self-sufficient as possible, leading them to appropriate Help Centre content for future reference.
- Identify gaps in Help Centre support material (client guides, videos and webinars) based on client feedback. Highlight the need for new material to the Client Experience Manager/Client Experience Coaches in order to maximise the client self-service experience.
- Take ownership and act quickly to recover the client’s perception of Crunch service if something has gone wrong.
- Ensure that the agreed service recovery guidelines and processes are used and that all cases are logged and tracked to ensure lessons can be learned.
- Proactively deal with service issues and escalate only as a last resort.
- Continually review client accounts and look for opportunities to upgrade or cross-sell other Crunch products and services to drive loyalty and client value from our products and services.
- Ensure the client has the best advice and support for their business and help Crunch to achieve its growth goals.
Role specific qualifications and experience:
- Strong customer service or customer success background with proven ability to deliver great service.
- Experience of working in a team and the ability to collaborate across teams to achieve results.
- ‘Soft-selling’ skills in a supportive client service environment.
- At least intermediate IT literacy skills, in particular the use of Microsoft Office/Google Suite packages.
- Working knowledge of a market leading cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, such as Salesforce.
- Track record of generating ideas to improve client service and process efficiency.
What you’ll get in return:
We’re very proud of our collaborative and inclusive working environment - you’ll be working as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a whole host of fantastic company benefits!
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience from £22,835 to £25,010.
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) - plus an extra half day holiday on your birthday.
- Long service awards plus extra holidays for 5 and 10 years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme with Scottish Widows after qualifying service period.
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa after qualifying service period.
- Life assurance (4 x salary) with Met Life after qualifying service period.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with Health Assured.
- Enhanced pay for parental & family leave.
- Store discounts with Crunch Perks.
- Company funded social events.
If an applicant discloses any disability or learning difficulty, we will endeavour to provide reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview(s), which are usually carried out remotely on video calls. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty and would like to discuss additional support available, please let us know.
Crunch is committed to equal opportunities in every aspect of our company and the community, embracing and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members, those who apply to work for us and our client base, without exception.
We believe that the key to our success is our people, we value the contributions and experiences of all who make up our community. Supported by our company policies and procedures, we will take every possible step to ensure that no person will suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
No recruitment companies or agencies please as we don’t accept unsolicited CVs.
The People Team will review all applications and you will usually hear from us within 7 days if we wish to progress your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,835.00-£25,010.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Account management: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Remote