Crunch has updated their offering to enable new customers to buy their more advanced tax and accountancy software online, while continuing to offer a free option.
Darren Fell, Founder and CEO at Crunch, said: “Before today, business owners and sole traders who are looking for a more complete solution to their tax and accounting software would need to follow an offline process to set them up, which typically involved a 25 minute phone call with one of our representatives. Now, with a website update that enables our users to buy online, it’s easier and faster than before.”
This update comes several benefits to users, including:
- Convenience: there’s no need to find a time to call Crunch during office hours. Instead, you can set up your Crunch account online, 24/7.
- Speed: initial tests of the new, online process show that setting up a Crunch account is 80% faster than before, with it now taking less than 5 minutes to complete online - so you can get back to focusing on your business knowing your tax and accountancy needs are met.
- Simplicity: only a few steps are needed to set up your Crunch account.
- Empowering: everything you need to know to successfully join Crunch online is clearly set out to empower users to make their own decisions about what they need from their tax and accounting software. For more complex business needs, Crunch representatives are still available to help over the phone.
- Security: Since enabling online purchases, payment is much simpler and more secure.
Crunch can be purchased online by following the steps set out on our pricing page.
To make this update, Crunch’s paid accounts are £1.00 for the first month (with code: ONEPOUND), valid until the end of September 2022.