Knowing which type of business and professional insurance to have as a freelancer, contractor or startup can be confusing. Our straightforward guide explains what business insurance is, when it is legally required, and when it could benefit you.
You’ll learn about the importance of having the correct type of insurance for your business, how insurance can be an indicator of your IR35 status and whether as a freelancer or contractor you’re covered by your client.
Our guide will help you learn what type of insurance your business needs to operate from a legal perspective, as well as additional insurances which may be right for your business.
Want to get your business insurance sorted today? Get an instant quote with Crunch Insurance.
- When you legally require business insurance
- When additional insurance could be beneficial
- The main insurances: Public Liability, Professional Indemnity & Employers’ Liability
- How much does professional insurance cost?
- When freelancers & contractors are covered by their clients
- Why have business insurance?
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Business Interruption Insurance