Crunch are delighted to announce the launch of our simple bookkeeping software for limited companies and sole traders, Crunch Free! We’ve been looking at ways to offer a software-only entry to the Crunch platform for a while now, and we’re now delighted to be able to release it to the market.
For over 10 years, we’ve been the first and best provider of online accounting software and service in the UK winning multiple awards. Our limited company and sole trader accountancy packages combine our intuitive online Crunch accounting software with real human beings, available to answer your questions, offer expert advice, and provide all the support and guidance you need to manage your business accounts and taxes.
But what about the start-ups looking for a professional, streamlined method of recording their expenses, sending invoices, and keeping on top of their bookkeeping? Well, that’s where Crunch Free comes in.
What is Crunch Free?
We like to think of Crunch Free as your first step on the path towards a complete accountancy package - it’s the perfect solution for limited companies and sole traders who are just starting out, who do their own statutory filing, and those who already have an accountant, but don’t have a way of keeping their invoices, expenses, and digital records organised.
With Crunch Free, you can record your expenses, upload receipts, issue invoices, and access your digital records anytime, anywhere, safe in the knowledge that your information is being retained in a secure cloud storage system. Crunch Free can also help you save time on your paperwork, allowing you to automate recurring invoices and streamline your business’ basic bookkeeping processes.
Through Crunch Free, you can even purchase a one-off consultation with one of our expert, chartered certified accountants to discuss your business’ finances and any general accountancy concerns you may have. We won’t be acting as your accountants but we’ll be able to offer some of the advice and support our Crunch Pro and Premium clients receive on a daily basis, and all for a low hourly fee.
The complete accountancy journey
With the release of Crunch Free, our comprehensive suite of small business and self-employed accountancy products and services is complete. No matter which stage of development your business is currently in, we can support you and help take it to the next level:
- Crunch Chorus: Our free self-employed community, with networking events, a supportive Facebook group, free invoicing tool, and jargon-free business guides and videos to help get a business off the ground
- Crunch Free (for sole traders and limited companies): If you’re just starting out, or you’re happy to do your own filing and need a simple bookkeeping solution with the option to add on more features as needed, this is the product for you. Streamlined, no-nonsense bookkeeping but without the additional services, advice, and support of our complete accountancy packages
- Crunch Pro (for sole traders): A sole trader service, with expert accountancy advice, personal tax filing, support from client managers and online software for the one-person businesses that are just beginning their self-employed journey
- Crunch Pro (for limited companies): The perfect combination of software and support for limited companies, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best - running your business! You’ll get access to our expert client managers and the online software Crunch is famous for!
- Crunch Premium: Great for your peace of mind. Even more features and our speediest support to make managing your business finances as a limited company directory a breeze. Everything that’s included in our Pro package, plus Self Assessment filing, yearly Accountancy Healthchecks and comprehensive IR35 support.
With this product range in place, you’ll have a clear pathway for your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re ready to help your business grow wherever you are in your journey.
The future of Crunch Free
In its current form, Crunch Free is a simple way to manage your bookkeeping, issue invoices, and record your expenses and receipts - but we’re always looking for ways to improve. That’s why we’ve plotted a roadmap of future Crunch Free developments, which include the addition of our receipt-recording ‘Snap’ app, Open Banking, and, uniquely, the ability to purchase blocks of time with one of our expert Crunch accountants for information on improving your business and your tax-efficiency.
We’ll continue to develop and evolve our Crunch Free software, delivering on the plans in our current roadmap and also based on the feedback we receive from our most important users - you!
What are you waiting for?
You can start enjoying Crunch Free absolutely free right now! Head on over to our Crunch Free page and sign-up today, or book a call-back with one of our friendly, expert advisors, who can help you understand which Crunch package is the perfect fit for your business.